Account Deletion Request

There is no easy way to delete an account.

I would like 2 accounts to be deleted.

1 Like

Thanks @gabriel48 - Be on the lookout for an email from our team. We’ll get you sorted.

I would like my account deleting too please

Gotcha @mike57. Be on the lookout for an email.

Please delete my extra account as well:
ID: fd11e776-1450-44c1-b308-f5072149214d

Hi @aidan5, no problem at all. Keep an eye out for an email from our account team!

Account Deletion Request

The support is terrible in need to delete my account , i have been looking everywhere , to delete it , but its not possible ,

Please how can i delete my account.

Thanks

Hi @diego24 -

I just contacted our accounts team on your behalf. Expect an email from them shortly.

I have couple of account with same email ID. I would like to delete account with “d7f7ef2e”

Hi @prabin.munankarmi, I have done the same for you. Our support team will reach out to you shortly to assist by email.

Hi, I would like my account deleting too please

Hi @gustavo.nazareth, no problem at all. I have gone ahead and reached out to our support team to assist you with this.

Hello,

I’ve got two accounts, I’d like to get one of them deleted please:

(delete) one with a normal email/password
(keep) one with email / SAML authentication

Thanks!

@danny.bullis Welcome to the community :slight_smile: Someone from our account team will be in contact soon to work this out for you.

1 Like

Thanks so much :slight_smile:

Hi, I’d also like my account deleting please

It would be better if this option was available via account settings, rather than having to post here.

Hi @wwwwwwwwww, thats no problem. I have gone ahead and done the same for you. Our account team will follow up soon by email,

Hi, I’d also like to close one of my accounts too please.

Hello, I would like to close my account too, please.

@andrew.stilliard1 I have asked our account team to help you with this request. You will get an email from them soon.

1 Like