Account Issue - cannot delete account

I can’t find way to delete my account. I have looked through guides but I have different drop-down menu perhaps. How do I delete my account?

Hi there @c78ce7c64a5d69b14bc5 -

I can see that your account is on our older account model, and deleting is not an option there. That said, I can set you up with our account team who can take care of this for you. Please let me know if you have any other questions!

I have the same issue, can you also request to permanently delete my account + data + forum account? @hross

Hello @anon9969167 -

Thanks for reaching out. Your account is on our new model, so you should be able to take care of this yourself. Here is the documentation for doing so. Please let me know if you run into any issues.

There’s just no button “Delete organization”. And if I click the tab (Org & Access >) Accounts > At the end of Account ID > … > Remove account is greyed out.

Hi @anon9969167 :wave: sorry to hear you were unable to self-serve this deletion. I have opened a case on your behalf. Please keep an eye out for an email from one of our support agents shortly. Thank you!