Account Migration / Pricing

Hello,

I currently have a sub-account (Redacted by New Relic) that was housed under a master account. That master account is being disabled by the end of the year. I still need New Relic to operate on my main application, ct.thecmp.org. Ideally I would like to keep it in its current form and not lose any existing settings or information in terms of app setup, login, keys, etc.

I’m not sure how to go about this, if it is possible, or what pricing level I will need (free may be just fine, but I’m not certain of that.)

Any help you can provide would be fantastic.

Thanks,

Jared Kail

@jkail Welcome to the community :slight_smile: I’m going to ask a member of our customer advocate team to follow up with you regarding this request. They will be in contact via email.

1 Like

Good morning. I haven’t received any email as of yet, and wondered if you had heard back? Thanks.

Hello. I still have yet to hear from support, and time to get this switched over before the primary account is disabled is running out quickly. Is there something I can do to get this issue accelerated? I have tried to switch ownership within my existing account but so far have not found any way to do so. Thank you.

@jkail I was able to confirm that our customer advocate team did receive your request. Beyond that we do not have visibility into your case.

OK, thank you. Is there a way to get in contact with them directly, or to view the case on their side online?

So sorry @jkail - we lost track of this thread earlier. At this point, we can’t see the status of these requests. If you still have not had any follow up, your other avenue is this: https://newrelic.com/contact-sales