Account/Sub-Accounts Ownership

Hi,

My account is (was?) owner of an account with quite a few sub-accounts. Today, I was greeting with the mention:

This account was migrated from legacy Alerts.

How can I get back to everything (APM, Synthetics, Alerts, etc.) that was set up in my account and sub-accounts?

Kind regards,

Hi @miregoit

Thanks for reaching out, I hope you are well.

Congrats on your first post in the community, Whoop!

In order to gain a better insight here can you provide the below;

1. A permalink to where you are noting the above issue occur within the account. Note only New Relics will have access to this link.

2. Provide a screenshot of the noted error message.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hi,

Thanks for the follow-up.

1. https://account.newrelic.com/accounts/1724066/users
  2. Attaching the screenshot to this message.

Somehow, it looks like everything my user had access to is gone. I can no longer manage my account, sub accounts and the overall organization. I’m getting the Error page everywhere I used to have admin access.

Regards,

I’m even getting an error when posting messages here. See attached screenshot.

Hi @miregoit

Thanks for reaching out with the extra details here, it really helped provide additional clarity.

It looks like the main issue here is that the account has been migrated to our new account of V2, and that you are trying access an old account. There should be in an email in the accounts admins inbox, titled ‘Reminder: Critical updates to your New Relic user model and governance’ which confirms the migration.

it shows auto migration email This issue occurs when users have the same email for multiple accounts.

The best workaround here is to follow Relic Solution: So you’ve created a new account and can’t seem to access your old account.

If the issue persists, please reach out and let me know.

I hope this was helpful, should you have any questions or updates please do reach out.

Also if this helped resolve the issue please consider selecting the Solution ( How to Use the Official Solution Checkbox )option below this post.