Account switcher not showing all accounts my user has access to

my account has access to (and is owner for) 3 accounts. for one of the accounts, the “All accounts” switcher is missing in the APM overview, and for the other two accounts, the account switcher dropdown does not show the 3rd account:

account 2686050:

• dropdown is shown
  • account 2686050 in dropdown
  • account 2246270 in dropdown
  • account 1768159 NOT in dropdown

account 2246270:

• dropdown is shown
  • account 2686050 in dropdown
  • account 2246270 in dropdown
  • account 1768159 NOT in dropdown

account 1768159:

• dropdown is NOT shown

access to the 1768159 account is only possible when using the legacy url https://rpm.newrelic.com/accounts/1768159/applications which is very annoying…

@refusion Sounds like frustrating experience. I will DM you about this to discuss further.

Hi @JoiConverse, I’m having the same issue for completely unrelated accounts, and would appreciate help as well, if possible. I’m currently not able to access accounts I need on APM (trying to troubleshoot a live issue, in fact). If I am in the old UI when viewing Insights or other NR apps, I’m able to see the correct list of accounts.

Hey there @rachel.arnold -

Looks like you may have run into an issue that we are still investigating. Could you try navigating to this view which should show you the accounts you have access to, and in turn help you get to them.

Please let me know if this is a helpful work around while we work on understanding this issue better. I look forward to hearing back from you.

1 Like

Hi There,

So i have tried to use the links given by @hross however when I try to look for the option to switch accounts I get to see the option for a second before the page refreshes and the option is once again gone.
If there is any work around for this, please let me know.

Hi @Anurag.kushwaha, I have reached out to our account team to assist you with this issue.