Add chart name to the embeddedChartUrl

How do I add a chart name to the embeddedChartUrl that is generated by graphql? This is what I have so far in graphql and it does not seem to have an option for chart name (or title).

{
  actor {
    account(id: 0123456) {
      nrql(query: "SELECT average(cpuPercent) as CPU, filter(average(diskUsedPercent), where eventType() = 'StorageSample') AS Disk, average(memoryUsedPercent) as Mem FROM SystemSample, StorageSample FACET monthOf(timestamp) AS 'Month' WHERE apmApplicationNames = '|Jira Prod|' SINCE '2021-05-01' WITH TIMEZONE 'America/New_York'") {
        embeddedChartUrl(chartType: TABLE)
      }
    }
  }
}

The chart url that it generates shows only the TABLE chart. But there is no Chart Name with it. If I create a the chart manually there is an option for Chart name and Chart type. But I only see chartType option with embeddedChartUrl but no option for Chart name.

Is there a way I can add chart name as well when create a embeddedChartUrl with graphql?

Thanks,
Asif

Hi @asif.iqbal - It looks like you are trying to create an embeddable chart which you can then view the embedded chart URL using any standard HTTP client, it returns an image showing a visualization of the response to the query you submitted. It is used to share New Relic views with others.

You may be thinking of a widget as part of a dashboard which you can name by using title.

NerdGraph tutorial: Create dashboards

When you create a chart using Query builder you get both Chart name and Chart type options like attached (query_builder.png).

However when you create a chart using GraphiQl you only get option for chartType but not chart name option like attached(graphql.png). Is there another way to add chart name or if that is a limitation on New Relic GraphQL Query Builder api?

Thanks,
Asif