Add observability to your Gatsby site and win a free power bank

Hi everyone in the Explorer’s Hub Community! I’m excited to announce that New Relic has partnered with Gatsby.js for a :zap: power bank giveaway :zap: for developers who try measuring their Gatsby site build site performance.

To win a powerbank, follow the instructions at jankstack.org/about and tweet at @NewRelic and @Gatsbyjs with a screenshot of your dashboard!

hot dang, this data vis showing how long my gatsby site took to build/the steps taken to build it😍 @newrelic @gatsbyjs @jamstackconf pic.twitter.com/97ivA7cY1P

— Lizzie Siegle (@lizziepika) October 6, 2021

Ruairi Douglas (Software Engineer) and Daniel Kim (Marketing, me!) teamed up to build gatsby-build-newrelic, bringing the powers of instant observability into the entire Gatsby build process and exporting vital telemetry data from within the belly of the beast. Our docs site is one of the largest Gatsby sites in the world with more than 8,000 Markdown files and an average of more than 30 content changes a day. With a build time of over 51 minutes, we built this plugin to look deeper into black box that is the gatsby build process.

gatsby-diagram-docs-new-relic-com

Let us know if you have any questions or concerns. Now, go instrument ALL THE THINGS.

• Daniel
2 Likes