Alert condition not triggered notification event

Alerts Question Template

Please describe what you are seeing, and how does this differ from what you were expecting to see?
I have a condition violation but this does not triggered any alert or notofication event

If you are seeing unexpected alert violations, please provide a link to the incident, violation, and alert policy/condition. As well as a link to the entities data that is feeding that alert condition would be helpful.

link: https://one.newrelic.com/launcher/nrai.launcher?pane=eyJuZXJkbGV0SWQiOiJhbGVydGluZy11aS1jbGFzc2ljLnBvbGljaWVzIiwibmF2IjoiUG9saWNpZXMiLCJzZWxlY3RlZEZpZWxkIjoidGhyZXNob2xkcyIsInBvbGljeUlkIjoiMTAzMzgzMiIsImNvbmRpdGlvbklkIjoiMTU5MjI3MzEifQ&sidebars[0]=eyJuZXJkbGV0SWQiOiJucmFpLm5hdmlnYXRpb24tYmFyIiwibmF2IjoiUG9saWNpZXMifQ&platform[accountId]=2725311

If you aren’t seeing a violation when you think there should be one, provide a link to the alert condition that should be opening a violation and to the entity that is misbehaving, scoped to the relevant time window.

Helpful Resources:

Hey there @santiago11 -

I took a look at your setup and I have a question to help understand this better. I can see that this condition has created several incidents in the last few days. Were you notified of any of the condition violations for this query? Also, I can see that other conditions within this policy were also violated. Did you receive alerts for those?

Yes
But the last triggerd alert was september 29

to the other conditions, I dont have any alert of them in the past

Thanks

Thanks @santiago11 - I do not see anything obvious, so I want to pass this to my friends to dig in. We’ll get to back to you as soon as we can.

Thanks @hross I will appreciate your help because this is a headache with the Incident management team

Greetings