An error occured while trying to load your account information. Try again, or contact your administrator or New Relic representative

I can’t access my account and need to change my billing information.
Why can’t I create a support ticket?? I have to go on a public forum to ask for help? This is pretty poor.

Mine as well!

I can’t access billing info.

Hi @gregoire.duche_newre and @gregoire.duche_newre

I hope you are both well. Its great to see both of you posting for the first time in the community.

The Explorers Hub is a public facing form but it is run and supported by New Relics, and we do work with engineers to support support customers here also.

Please note different subscriptions relate to different support options you have, for reference please see Global Technical Support offerings | New Relic Documentation.

I will need to create cases on both of your behalf’s, however before I can do this I will need to confirm some account information. Please note I will directly private message you both separately to confirm these details. Please reply via the direct message.

Looking froward to hearing from you.

Me too getting the same issue… “An error occured while trying to load your account information. Try again, or contact your administrator or New Relic representative.”

Hello, @pixelsoftwarespkl
Thank you for reaching out to New Relic Support. The issue you seemed to be having has since been resolved. Thank you for your patience with this process.
If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to reach out and we are happy to help.
Kind regards, Michael

Also getting this error when trying to view current plan, and I can no longer view errors older than a day old - something is very wrong - somehow our data retention has changed. According to Heroku we’re on a $49/month New Relic Plan. Please help!

Hey there @andrew21,

Welcome back to the community, it has been awhile!

Currently as you are on a Heroku add-on account the ability to view and change plans is restricted and would need to be done through Heroku. However if you would like us to validate nothing’s wrong with your retention or troubleshoot what data you are or are not seeing in New Relic I can open a case for you with our accounts team to make sure everything is functioning properly. Please let me know what you decide and I will be more than happy to provide continued support. I hope you have a great day!

Name:-rahula, Account No:-2873139
I can’t access my account and need to change my billing information.
Why can’t I create a support ticket?? I have to go on a public forum to ask for help? This is pretty poor.
Please Check below Screenshot

Hey there @rahula,

Welcome back to the community, it is good to see you again!

I have created a case with our billing team on your behalf to help get this sorted for you. They will reach out via email shortly to help resolve this. Please keep an eye out for the email. Please let us know if we can help with anything else as well!