Your data. Anywhere you go.

New Relic for iOS or Android

Download on the App Store    Android App on Google play

New Relic Insights App for iOS

Download on the App Store

Learn more

Close icon

Ask a {Future}Stack Trainer: Deeper Troubleshooting & Performance Visibility -- Tips & Tricks for Using Multiple Products

browser
futurestack
insights
synthetics

Note from your Community Moderators: We’re hosting some amazing trainings at {Future}Stack 16 in San Francisco this November. Our New Relic University team of experts will be leading you through everything you need to know to level up your skills :up: and make you a New Relic master. :trophy: Here’s your chance to preview these trainings and, if you can’t be there in person, get your questions answered!

The Session

Deeper Troubleshooting & Performance Visibility – Tips & Tricks for Using Multiple Products
New Relic tools are powerful individually, but can be even more effective when used together. In this session, you will learn how to use New Relic Synthetics to extend the usefulness of Browser, and how to use New Relic Insights for advanced analytics.

In the hands-on lab portion of Troubleshooting with Multiple Products you will access a live demo environment to troubleshoot a browser application, and see how Synthetics can provide more detailed information about client-side performance issues. You will also get to practice using Insights dashboards to monitor performance issues, and NRQL queries to trigger alert notifications.

The Takeaways

Here’s what I want anyone who comes to this training to walk away knowing:

• How to use New Relic Infrastructure with APM to troubleshoot server-side problems
  • How to use New Relic Synthetics with Browser to troubleshoot client-side problems
  • How to use New Relic Insights to tie it all together

The Resources

In addition to my training, New Relic has a number of resources that you might find helpful in preparing for my session or getting up to speed on your own.

Questions?

I live to answer questions! Let me know what you want to hear more about in the training!