Your data. Anywhere you go.

New Relic for iOS or Android

Download on the App Store    Android App on Google play

New Relic Insights App for iOS

Download on the App Store

Learn more

Close icon

Ask a {Future}Stack Trainer: How to Get Immediate Value from Application Performance Monitoring

dashboard
apm
insights
transactions

Note from your Community Moderators: We’re hosting some amazing trainings at {Future}Stack 16 in San Francisco this November. Our New Relic University team of experts will be leading you through everything you need to know to level up your skills :up: and make you a New Relic master. :trophy: Here’s your chance to preview these trainings and, if you can’t be there in person, get your questions answered!

The Session

How to Get Immediate Value from Application Performance Monitoring
New Relic has many powerful tools for monitoring your application performance and end-user experience. In this session targeted at new users of APM, you will learn the simplest ways to drill-down into problem transactions and error traces to uncover performance problems in your application. You’ll also get a glimpse at some new features, the power of Insights, and learn useful techniques to visualize your data by building a performance dashboard that helps you understand how your applications are performing and basic troubleshooting techniques to make them better.

The Takeaways

Here’s what I want anyone who comes to this training to walk away knowing:

• How to dig in from a high level to find root causes
  • How to look for potential performance issues before they get serious
  • How to look for areas to optimize for the most performance impact

The Resources

In addition to my training, New Relic has a number of resources that you might find helpful in preparing for my session or getting up to speed on your own.

Questions?

I live to answer questions! Let me know what you want to hear more about in the training!