Your data. Anywhere you go.

New Relic for iOS or Android

Download on the App Store    Android App on Google play

New Relic Insights App for iOS

Download on the App Store

Learn more

Close icon

Ask a {Future}Stack Trainer: Troubleshooting Client-Side Performance -- Browser and Synthetics Fundamentals

alerts
browser
futurestack
synthetics

Note from your Community Moderators: We’re hosting some amazing trainings at {Future}Stack 16 in San Francisco this November. Our New Relic University team of experts will be leading you through everything you need to know to level up your skills :up: and make you a New Relic master. :trophy: Here’s your chance to preview these trainings and, if you can’t be there in person, get your questions answered!

The Session

Troubleshooting Client-Side Performance – Browser and Synthetics Fundamentals
In this session, you will learn how to use New Relic Browser to monitor your application’s client-side performance and troubleshoot performance problems. Using data from real applications, you’ll get to practice using Browser’s dashboards and traces to quickly identify the cause of slow page-load times. You will also learn how New Relic Synthetics differs from New Relic Browser. You’ll learn how to configure the different types of Synthetics monitors, and how to view and interpret the data they capture.

In the hands-on lab portion you’ll be invited into a live demo environment to troubleshoot real front-end performance issues, as well as set up Synthetic monitors to check application health.

The Takeaways

Here’s what I want anyone who comes to this training to walk away knowing:

• How to use New Relic Browser to troubleshoot client-side performance
  • How to create Synthetics monitors and view the results
  • How to configure Alerts to be notified if your customers experience a problem

The Resources

In addition to my training, New Relic has a number of resources that you might find helpful in preparing for my session or getting up to speed on your own.

Questions?

I live to answer questions! Let me know what you want to hear more about in the training!