AWS Target Group Questions

Hey All,

I have a couple questions around getting Dashboards built by querying AWS ALB/NLBs.

I have two Target Group queries, one that shows All Healthy Targets, and one that shows All UNHealthy Targets. Is there a way to combine the checks to show something more like “In Target Group A, we have 1 or 4 Targets in NOT Healthy?” Currently I have to look at two NRLQ queries, which are both below.

I also see the charts disappear every 10 minutes or so, and have to wait a couple/few minutes before I can see data again. In the interim I get “No chart data available.” But then the data will populate again after these few minutes, but then disappear again after a short time. COuld this be due to my Query?

Chart UNHealthy Targets:

FROM LoadBalancerSample SELECT latest(provider.unHealthyHostCount.Average) WHERE provider.targetGroupName LIKE ‘%DR-DRE’ AND awsAccountId = ‘xxxxxxxxxxxx’ FACET provider.targetGroupName LIMIT MAX SINCE 10 minutes ago

Chart Healthy Targets:

FROM LoadBalancerSample SELECT latest(provider.healthyHostCount.Average) WHERE provider.targetGroupName LIKE ‘%DR-DRE’ AND awsAccountId = ‘xxxxxxxxxxxx’ FACET provider.targetGroupName LIMIT MAX SINCE 10 minutes ago