Azure integration with Custom Role for New Relic

I’m working on integrating Azure and monitor the services using New Relic and have some queries. The current Azure Integration asks one to select a Reader Role for all the available services in Azure. I want to know if we can control and regulate the access New Relic role has to only a given set of services at a more granular level. In addition, I can’t find any document which talks about the permissions required to monitor a specific service, similar to that of AWS managed services as shared in the link below.

https://docs.newrelic.com/docs/integrations/amazon-integrations/get-started/integrations-managed-policies

What are the bare minimum permissions required by New Relic to monitor a given service in Azure?

@pillaivinil Sorry you have been waiting awhile for a response from our community. I’m going to bring this back to the attention of our support team. Thanks for your patience!

Neal Mc

Hi @pillaivinil, I can see that you brought this issue to a support ticket where it is now being handled. If you have any additional questions regarding this please let us know!

1 Like