Can I create a new user using Rest Api calls?

is this available yet? or to delete a user? i can see via the api explorer there is only list and get

Hi, @jason.yardley: Not with an API call, but you can bulk add or edit users by uploading a CSV file.

1 Like

Sadly no help when the issue isn’t adding many users, but adding one user to many separate accounts :disappointed:

2 Likes

Indeed, the CSV option isn’t great for your use case… We will get your use case passed to the right team however. Thanks for posting!

1 Like

Hi,

Any timeline when APIs for adding/removing users will be available?

2 Likes

I have a 400 person engineering team that i’m growing to 800. I have a team of 4 people who spends almost half of their day just doing NR requests. This isn’t going to get much easier with SSO. I’m kind of amazed at how slow this feature is. Please help…

2 Likes

Hello,

You can achieve this using the partnership API. The user provisioning works using that and we’ve automated the whole process using the same.

You could reach out to your new relic contact to see if you can have access to the API.

There’s also another script in the forums here that does something similar for the synthetics permissions if you’re using that.

1 Like

Have you looked at the bulk user actions? It could save a bit of time.

2 Likes

Great suggestions @stefan_garnham & @karanpreet.singh :slight_smile:

1 Like