Cancelling my subscription

Hi,
We would like to cancel our subscription. I am unable to find a way to within your site to contact a representative from your accounts team. Can I possibly get some assistance with this? Thanks

Hi @kanchm, that’s no problem! I have reached out to our account team to assist you with this. They will reach out shortly by email.

Hi @nmcnamara
I am yet to hear from your accounts team regarding my cancellation request. This should be a DIY option within my accounts settings like any other app. Thanks

Regards,
Kanch

Hi @kanch, I’m sorry to hear about the delay. I would advise trying out these steps documented here to downgrade your account.

Hi @nmcnamara,
Thanks for your reply. I have followed the steps on your linked doc and it seems to work. However, it appears to ask for each of our subscriptions (APM & Browser Pro) that we pay a penalty of $800+ ($1600+ total). But the cart itself shows $0.00 total. I am not sure whether to proceed forward incase your system charges my card. Any specific advice regarding this would be appreciated.

Regards,
Kanch

Hi @kanch, no problem at all! I would advise to wait and hear from our billing team when they reach out to you. There is a delay at the moment but as soon as the reach out to you, they should be able to answer any and all question about billing you have.

Hi @nmcnamara,
Thanks, since it’s been over a week since my initial request, are you able to give me some idea when someone from the billing team is able to contact me? and/or put a suspension on my account in the meantime, so it doesn’t continue to incur charges. Thanks again

Regards,
Kanch

Hi @kanch, I can see that our team has responded to you. I would advise you check your email and follow up with them.

Hi @nmcnamara,
Thanks for your reply. I can confirm that I have no email from your team in my inbox or spam folder.

Regards,
Kanch

Hi @kanch, that is very strange, I can see that a member of our team responded to you on Wednesday. Let me see if I can get them to follow back up with you.

Hi @kanch, I have followed up and can confirm another one of my colleagues has responded to you by email.

Hi @nmcnamara,
Thanks for your assistance with this. However, I am not receiving these emails from your colleagues. As you can see I receive alerts from these posts (via email) with no issues. I receive our customer’s emails with no issues. So its indeed very strange that I am not seeing the emails from your colleagues. Perhaps if I can get their email address, I could initiate an email from my end. Let me know if you have any other suggestions.

Regards,
Kanch