Cannot get the size of a few S3 buckets (the rest is shown)

My goal is to build a dashboard that will provide data about the usage (disk used, number of requests etc) to a particular S3 bucket.

SELECT
    `provider.bucketName` as 'bucket name',
    `provider.bucketSizeBytes.Average` as 'bucket size, in bytes'
FROM DatastoreSample
WHERE provider = 'S3Bucket'
    AND `provider.bucketSizeBytes.Average` IS NULL 
SINCE 1 week ago

The result contains the desired bucket, but its size is null. A bucket nearby has a proper calculation of the size though.
If I remove the null check, no buckets are shown at all.
AWS configs for correctly working bucket and one that has a null size are visually the same.

UPDATE:
The query below also failed to represent the desired bucket. Can it be that metrics don’t cover the smaller buckets? (the one showed in the chart is min 800 mb, meanwhile, mine is ~50 mb?)

SELECT average(provider.bucketSizeBytes.Average) from DatastoreSample WHERE provider = ‘S3Bucket’ AND providerAccountId = ‘12345’ TIMESERIES 1 day FACET entityName SINCE 1 week ago until 1 day ago

NewRelic limitation for the bucket size is ~50 mb, smaller buckets might not be shown

Hi @oleksandr.ryzhkov, Sorry you have been waiting awhile for a response from our community. I’m going to bring this back to the attention of our support team. Thanks for your patience!

Neal Mc