Cannot use New Relic UI

When I login to NewRelic, the UI fails to load properly. I see an error screen with the following message:

Local nerdpacks failed to load
You requested to load local nerdpacks for development through a query parameter, however we could not find a local server working on your machine.
Make sure you have got it working by running nr1 nerdpack:serve on your nerdpack, then reload the page. For further information, please proceed to the Development Center.
SIDs: No SIDs available
Error retriving certificate
We didn't find a certificate for your current user, please add a profile to your CLI using an API key from the same user to create a certificate.
CLI documentation
Contact support

I’m not using the CLI and I’m not developing anything related to NR on my local. Changing browsers didn’t help, using a VPN didn’t help. I need to check out an alert and I can’t do anything, this is really frustrating.

1 Like

Hello @user2470 -

Thanks so much for reaching out. It looks like you may have run into an issue we were experiencing earlier. Things should be back to normal now, but please let me know if you are still experiencing any issues.

@hross I have exactly the same problem. This is the second time it’s happened in a week. I’m not able to raise a support ticket as that requires a login. Is there a fix for this?

I should mention no one in our team is able to access the NR UI since this morning. Last time, it appeared to resolve itself after 20/30 mins.

Hi @RunRun

Thanks for reaching out, Im sorry to hear you are facing this issue.

I am able to reproduce the issue also, I have created a case with the accounts team on your behalf. I have also flagged its urgency to the team as well as relaying that the issue appears to be reoccurring.

Please note the team will reach out via email soon.

Should you require any additional support, have additional questions or updates, please do reach out.