Cant add credit card

Hi,

I cant add my credit card, a loop is generated and returns me to the choice of plans.

pls help me

1 Like

Hello, @michaelfrederick

I have some problem in my account, i need recovery 2 accounts can u help me pls??

Hey there @fs_elliot,

Welcome to the community! It’s exciting to see your first post.

I have moved your topic from the other topic to this one as you had asked the same questions twice. I have a case filed with our accounts team on your behalf to help solve this issue. Please keep an eye out in your email for a response from them shortly. Please also reach out if you need help with anything else and we will be more than happy to help!

1 Like

Hi @michaelfrederick How long does it take approximately to regularize my case?

Hey @fs_elliot,

It looks like we had a response on your end 2 hours ago to the case. Our support engineer should be reaching back out shortly to further assist you. I appreciate your patience while we continue to provide support.

1 Like

Hi @michaelfrederick

I already added the credit card, but I still get the message “add credit card”
is it a bug? Or will the message stop appearing once the first billing is applied?

Thank you

@fs_elliot That message should disappear once it is applied. If you do continue to see it or feel like there is an error please let us know and we will continue to provide support!

I had exactly the same problem recently. I gave up in the end. When I came back, the card was still registered and no plan chosen, but it then allowed me to choose the plan successfully.

Hey @rob46,

Welcome to the community!

Recently we did have an issue that was resolved which may have coincided with when you received the issue. Thank you for letting us know it has since been resolved and you were able to choose the plan you wanted. Please reach out if there is anything else we can help with in the future. I hope you have a great day!

1 Like

hi @michaelfrederick

I need urgent help with this, the “add credit card and it has already been added” message has not yet disappeared. I lost access to the data again for this reason because I exceeded the free rate, can you please regularize this incident? Or a real solution that is not clearing the cache, changing browsers or the like?

Hey @fs_elliot,

I have created another case with our billing team just to verify everything is correct on our end and to also figure out why you are still seeing the banner. Please keep an eye out for an email from them shortly.

Hi @michaelfrederick

To solve the problem I had to upgrade to the standard plan

I would have liked to be able to add the credit card without having to upgrade from the free plan to the standard plan, the behavior causes confusion

thanks for u help!

Hey @fs_elliot,

Glad to hear you were able to solve this! I was not aware of this work around so thank you for letting us know that you were able to take care of it. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!