Your data. Anywhere you go.

New Relic for iOS or Android

Download on the App Store    Android App on Google play

New Relic Insights App for iOS

Download on the App Store

Learn more

Close icon

Certification Assessment issue - APM Fundamentals

There is some issue with the certification assessment New Relic APM Fundamentals.

When I submit my answers it says that the course is passed with 88 % and after few seconds an error message appears: An error occurred, if you continue without restarting, your learning results will not be reported. Please try to restart the course or contact your teacher if the problem persists.

I tried 3 times, and the same problem appears.

Please let me know how can I continue with the certification.

Thanks for reporting this @Dimitar.Vandovski

I’m going to tag in @philweber from the New Relic University team, who will be better equipped to help out

Hi Ryan Veitch,

This issue is not solved.

Regards,

Hi, @Dimitar.Vandovski: I am sorry you are experiencing errors with the certification exams. My first suggestion would be that you try using a different browser, or clearing the cookies in Chrome before you try again. If that doesn’t help, please take a screenshot of your score before you receive the error message. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Hello there,

The issue appears for user Martin Dimevski registered email address martin.dimevski@deltatre.com
Here is a picture from the score taken 5 minutes ago.

The issue still exists.

Regards,

FYI :
Martin was using Mozila Firefox this time and its the same issue

Hi, Martin: To receive the New Relic Fundamentals certification, you must pass three (3) exams, as show below:

I can see that you have passed the APM Fundamentals exam twice, which I believe is the screenshot you posted above. After you pass exams 1 and 3, you will receive your certificate. Please take a screenshot of your passing scores, just in case. Thank you and good luck!

Hi there,

The problem is that i don`t have confirmation that the course is passed.

I understand. Your issue has been reported to our online content team. Unfortunately I cannot do anything about that; I am the one who issues certificates, so if you tell me when you have passed the 3 exams, I will see that you receive your certificate. Thank you for your patience.

Will do it, thanks :slight_smile:

Thank you @Dimitar.Vandovski - Sorry that the learn platform is still throwing errors. We’re still investigating this and will let you know when we have an update.

Hi there,

Here are the results from the last certification

Please let me know how to proceed to get my certificate.

Regards,

Great job @Dimitar.Vandovski - It looks like the other error has been fixed now? if so and all certification sections have been completed, you should get your certification in the next 5-10 days. :smiley:

Hey Ryan,

The issue is fixed. I posted the score here New Relic Fundamentals Certification: Get Certified, Get Socks.
You can close this ticket as resolved, thanks for helping :slight_smile:

Regards,
Martin D