Your data. Anywhere you go.

New Relic for iOS or Android

Download on the App Store    Android App on Google play

New Relic Insights App for iOS

Download on the App Store

Learn more

Close icon

Certification errors in NRU

I have a issue, I completed the course more than 10 days ago, and I don’t receive any communication about certification

New Relic Fundamentals Certification: Get Certified, Get Socks

jey @luigi.mendoza - Do you have a screenshot of your certification success? (posting that here will earn you a pair of NR socks)

On the certificate side, that’s a tough one to predict time-wise. Issuing certs is a manual process for the New Relic University team. So it’s not done immediately when you pass. I’ll tag in @philweber from that team, who will be able to check in on your certificate.

That is the final manual step, everything else is complete

Hey @luigi.mendoza - I pulled your posts out into a new thread so as not to inhibit the competition going on in the other, while we try to get to the bottom of this for you.

I have sent a message over to the New Relic University team for you, they’ll look into this and when we have an update for you, we’ll report back here.

Hi, @luigi.mendoza: All pending certificates, including yours, have now been issued. If you have not received an email about your certificate, please check your spam folder. Thank you!