Change Owner on this Account

Hello the owner of our account left the company, please make myself owner of the account.
PS: it is ridiculous for a request like this to go into a public forum, but I cannot find anyway to ask support directly.

1 Like

Thanks Mark - be on the lookout for an email from our team. They will get you sorted.

I agree with Mark on the excessive friction in using a public(ish?) form contact support regarding Account Ownership.

Rather than create a new issue or append elsewhere I found it best to add to this issue:

In my org, the Owner of the Heroku Add-on changed their Heroku login from a personal email to a business email and so no longer has Owner permissions (presumably unless bouncing Heroku login which is a hurdle).

Please follow up directly.

@arpakarta Our account team will be in contact shortly to work with you on this issue. Thanks!

I also need to change the owner of the account. Can someone please email me?

@agianotto Request has been put in for you also.

1 Like

Thanks so much, Joi!

Hi, I also need to transfer ownership from our former employee. Can someone please help me?

@seto1 Ticket has been opened for you also. Thanks!

Please contact me directly about changing the account owner on our account.

@gerrit3 Our support account team will be in contact soon.

Please contact me directly about changing the account owner on our account from a former employee as well, thank you

1 Like

@JoiConverse - Same request here. I’d like to have someone from NewRelic support to reach out to me to change the owner of our NewRelic instance.

Thanks.

@john.liu2 I responded to your request via the other topic you posted on. Thanks!

Please contact me directly via email to change the owner on my account. Thank you.

@adam.steffes I have sent your request to our support account team. They will be in contact via email soon.

I need to change the owner of the account. Can someone please email me? Thank you.

Hi @vijay.hurakadli!

I have reached out to our account team to assist you with this. They will follow up shortly by email.

1 Like

I have slightly different issue: I’m the owner of the account, but when I go to the billing, I see the following message:
“You don’t have admin privileges on any account or no accounts are authorized to manage billing. To make changes to your account, contact your administrator or New Relic representative.”

Please contact me

@pkovalenko I’m going to open a ticket so that our support account team can look into this further with you. They may need to route your case to our billing team.