Changer le Owner du compte

Le propriétaire du compte a récemment quitté l’entreprise et n’a pas changé le propriétaire du compte. Quelqu’un peut-il créer un ticket d’assistance pour moi, s’il vous plaît, pour changer le propriétaire.

Hi @aqamich,

Hope you have a nice weekend. Its great to see your first post in the community.

Please note unfortunately I dont speak French, however it seems like you need assistance changing ownership on the account

I note you mention the Owner is no longer in the company till Friday. It is possible to the change ownership with some self service steps. Please follow the options below:

1. If you still have access to the New Relic login information associated with the current owner email, you can log in using those credentials or the user can log in and make the ownership change. Details can be found in the New Relic Ownership Change article.
  2. If you have access to the current owner e-mail but not the New Relic password associated with that email, you can request a password reset.

If the above options are not available to you please reach out as I can create a case with the accounts team on your behalf for support. However I would note that the if ownership change needs to be supported by the accounts team it can take up to 72 hours and requires an external verification for security purposes.

Hi @Dcody

Thank you very much for your reply

Unfortunately we no longer have access to the emails of the current owner.

He left the company on 31 July 2021

With my administrator rights I cannot change the owner

We therefore request the intervention of NewRelic to change the owner

Hi @aqamich

Thank you for this update, I have gone ahead and created a case with the Accounts team on your behalf. Please note they will reach out via email with their findings.

Should you have any additional questions please do reach out!