Download on the App Store    Android App on Google play

New Relic Insights App for iOS

Download on the App Store

Learn more

Close icon

Christmas wishes

rfb

Hi everyone

Like a lot of us, I am taking a well earned break over the :christmas_tree:Christmas:christmas_tree: period. I would like to wish everyone at New Relic and on the forum, a happy :christmas_tree:Christmas:christmas_tree: and a successful New Year for 2019.

Special shout out to @hross, @Linds, @RyanVeitch and @philweber. I hope to see some of you at Futurestack 19 in London so start planning with your managers :wink:

Very merry Christmas to you too @stefan_garnham!
Enjoy the well earned break, and we’ll see you back here in the new year :smiley:

Thanks for all your amazing work in the Explorers Hub this year.

(I’m going to put FS London on my Christmas list and hoping :santa: can deliver.)

Happy Christmas @stefan_garnham! Enjoy your holiday! We appreciate the contributions you make here on the forum. Community Rockstar! :slight_smile:

Hey @stefan_garnham thanks for the Christmas wishes. I would like to return them and wish you and your team a wonderful Christmas time

I like that one :smile:

@stefan_garnham same to you my friend. Maybe our paths will cross again in 2019 :slight_smile:

Have an awesome festive period and remember to get your alerts on point. :sunglasses:

Happy Holidays Stefan! Hope your 2019 is an excellent one!

FutureStack London would be a dream come true! Maybe I will also put that on my Christmas list. :wink:

Thanks so much for all you do for our community. Enjoy your break, I know I will!

:christmas_tree: :santa: :sparkles: :beers::gift::skier::scarf:

Thanks for everything you do in this community @stefan_garnham!

Big thanks to @6MM, @jbiggley, @MKhanna, @monitoringLife, @cassidyziech, @zackm, @jfry (to name just a few folks off the top of my head) who have done so much to help others or advance the conversation this year.

I hope everyone’s holiday is alert free!

Wishing everyone a great holiday!

We need the API Dashboard Definition for this one. :rofl:

:gift::christmas_tree:

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all.

Merry Christmas to the awesome community.

I have got a chance to present in future stack toronto in 2019 and I have a small segment talking about the community and sharing my experience with the great group of people in this group

Thank you to all the members and team behind this group.

Let this Christmas be a marvellous moments.
Let this Christmas be a wondrous holiday season.
Let this Christmas be a joyous celebration full of fun.
Let this Christmas share love and cheer with everyone.

I would question the data on the Performance by Reindeer…

Surely it’s a team effort and so no one Reindeer could out perform another on the speed of delivery ?
Maybe it could be effort expended ? If it was the case then what are the chances of Dasher being at the center of the Christmas feast :wink: ?