Close my Account, please!

Please close my account, thanks!

Hey there @philipp.kruse1 - thanks for reaching out. Please look for an email from our team who will help you get this done.

could you please close my account as well?

@benoit3 I have reached out to our Accounts team on your behalf. They will be reaching out to you shortly by email to assist.

1 Like

We also want to have our account closed. Thanks

@jtomas I have reached out to them on your behalf too! Keep an eye out for an email from them soon :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I would like to close my account as well. And please make it possible to do so without contacting support like this. Thanks.

Hi @luciano.maiwald, Thank you for letting us know. We do need to let our account team handle the closing of accounts but it should not take long for them to reach out to you.

Hi! Please my account. Thanks!

We also want to have our account closed. Thanks

I also would like to close my account. Why on earth does this not seem to be possible via he web interface?

@pablocarrillos @php_team @martin.rehfeld The requests to downgrade/cancel your accounts have been submitted. You should receive an email soon from our account team.

I would like to close my account please

I would like to delete my account as well please. There should be a self service built into the UI…

I would like to close my account, please!

@james41 @marc.vornetran @adauto, I have done they same for the three of you and you will all receive separate emails from our account team.