Close New Relic Account and delete data

How do I close my account and delete data?

Hey there @rmcneilly,

Welcome to the community.

I see that you have both an Original New Relic user record as well as a New Relic One user record. For the original user record/account we would need to create a case with our accounts team and they will follow up via email to help support further. If you are wanting to close the New Relic One organization you are able to self serve this option following the steps in this level up post: How to delete your Organization.

Please let me know if you would like to close the original account and I can help with the process. I hope you have a great day!

Can I get some help closing my account?

Original New Relic user record

How do I close new relic account and delete data?

Hey @rmcneilly,

I have merged all of your topic posts to this one as you had asked about account closures several times. I have created a case with our accounts team on your behalf to help get this closed for you. Please keep an eye out for an email from the team, they will reach out shortly. Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

(Sorry for so many posts. I am getting an error that the post was not done but then I see the post there when I refresh)

No worries @rmcneilly I was able to get the other posts cleaned up for you. The case has been created on your behalf. I appreciate your patience while we continue to provide support. I hope you have a great day!