Combine Heroku accounts

Hello,

We have two Heroku apps with the New Relic add on enabled. Is it possible to combine these New Relic accounts into one so that it is possible to easily switch between the applications in New Relic without having to log in again.

Many thanks,
Will

I’m not sure this is possible with the way Heroku Add On accounts are set up, but I’ll get you in touch with the folks who can help for sure

Any news one this? We also need something similar in order to try and plot status availability of the various components like GitHub - newrelic/nr1-status-pages: Collect and display the statuses of key dependencies in one place.

Hi @robertor our team will reach out to you shortly by email to assist with this!

I am also curious about a solution for this. Can you reach out to me as well :rofl: ? :slight_smile:

No problem at all @laura3! Our team will reach out to you by email!

This would be very advantageous for me - would love to hear if there is a solution, thanks!

Hey @rob38,

I have created a case with our accounts team on your behalf. They will follow up via email shortly to help you with this matter. I hope you have a great day!

I’m also very interested in this for our team - can u help me out too? :slight_smile:

Hello all,

Hunter here from New Relic Support! I wanted to chime in on this thread since this question has been raised by a few and for posterity I’d like to answer here.

At this time it is not currently possible to merge two heroku add-on accounts into one account instance. With the New Relic Add-On with Heroku, each app that you’re wanting to monitor will create a new account within New Relic. That said, it is possible to move away from Heroku and open a New Relic direct account and this NR direct account would support connecting as many applications as you would like to ingest. To set this up, you’ll want to close out your Heroku Add-On account (see docs) and step through our sign up process to create a new account.

I certainly hope this helps offer some clarity but do let us in support know if you might have any follow up questions.

Best,

2 Likes