New Relic Insights App for iOS

Download on the App Store

Learn more

Close icon

Come hack on the New Relic platform!

futurestack
announcements
learnnewrelic

Are you looking for ways to prove the value of your software to your business? Do your leaders ask you to connect your SLIs to business KPI? Do you know the basics of React (or do you want to learn)?

We invite developers attending FutureStack to join us for a workshop and build on the New Relic programmable platform. In this four hour session, you will be introduced to “the art of the possible,” with New Relic.

In this workshop, you will:

• Get an introduction to “the art of the possible,” with example applications built on the New Relic programmable platform, based on real-world use cases.
  • You will learn how easy it is to get up and running with your first application.
  • And you will get hands-on support in building out more advanced visualizations using the same tools New Relic engineers use in building curated products.

Hi @jsius - It would have been useful to note that this is not being held at the London FutureStack event. Was there any reason that London has been excluded?

Hey @stefan_garnham - There is a workshop on the programmable platform in London - it’s the day before FS19, on the 15th October. I’m not sure why this is not documented on the FS registration page, but we can look into getting that updated.

I’ll be @ FS19 London with @hross , so I look forward to seeing you there :smiley:

If you could forward me the details, DM if required, I know a few people at my company who would be interested.

Look forward to meeting you all too :smiley:

I’ll DM you :smiley: @stefan_garnham

Hey @stefan_garnham It looks like I’m going blind - this is listed in the agenda for London here: https://newrelic.com/futurestack/london

And the registration for London is here: https://newrelic.com/rsvp/20191015ProgPlatformLondon

We both are. I didn’t notice that there was a separate entry for the 15th.

Unless someone from the team has changed the agenda surreptitiously :upside_down_face:

Not as far as I know - I wish I could blame it being a monday or a morning without coffee, but neither are valid excuses. So lets roll with ‘I didn’t quite read it closely enough’.