Coming Soon! A New Look for the Explorers Hub

You may have noticed that we’re in the process of giving the Explorers Hub a bit of a makeover. In the past few months we’ve updated our banner and added tiles to regularly feature new and interesting content we think you’ll love.

But we’re not done yet!

Last fall we conducted interviews with community users about your support experience. Once of the things we learned is that the sheer number of categories made it impossible for you navigate the site efficiently using categories.

So, later this month we’ll be streamlining our categories to make the content you’re looking for even easier to find. You’ll soon be able to do a lot less scrolling to find what you need on the home page and in the category picker.

We are excited to unveil this new experience for you at the end of this month. Until then, if you have any questions or concerns. Please let us know. The community team is here to help!

We can’t wait for you to see these changes. Stay tuned!

6 Likes

Hi - so how do we access the current site - I notice that I now get “access denied messages” when I try and navigate the original support groups?

Hey @tim.mackinnon1

Can you let me know what support group it is you are looking to access?

You’ll see all of the available categories on the left side as you scroll down https://discuss.newrelic.com