Community Spotlight: Wolfgang Killinger

We :sparkling_heart: highlighting the people who make this community such an informative and fun place to spend time. These folks give so much of their time and knowledge, and we’re happy to shine the spotlight on them.

This month, we wanted to turn the spotlight on Wolfgnang Killinger, We love your enthusiasm for the product and the community, and that you always let us know if our advice works for you! Check out yet another remarkable community member, @wkiNewRelic:

Meet Wolfgang Killinger

Started my sw development life on IBM /370 with Assembler languages. After a short stint with VisualBasic, I had the opportunity to move on to Java. Beginning with version 0.9 I could accompany the growth from a new language to a rich garden of exciting technologies based on it. My current task is to introduce NewRelic as the primary monitoring choice at Bosch, and I really enjoy it and love all the new things I can learn.

Q: Star Trek or Star Wars?
A: No Stars Selected…?

Q: What type of keyboard do you prefer
A: Any old QWERTY will do.

Q: Favorite Text Editor?
A: Notepad ++ :notepad_spiral:

Q: Who wins the phone war in your house?
A: Google

Q: Mac, PC, or Linux?
A: PC :computer:

Q: Project planning preference?
A: Agile

Thanks @wkiNewRelic!

You can spread the love too! If you have been helped by a community member, please nominate them for a community spotlight profile! Just message your trusty community moderators: @Linds or @hross.

2 Likes