Compliance Package and/or SOC 2 Report

How can I obtain a SOC 2 Report of Compliance Package for NewRelic?

@jaugust Welcome to the community :slight_smile: I’m looking into how to get you access to this report. Will update soon.

Hi, I’m also looking for a SOC 2 Report. Can you help?

@noah15 Welcome to the community :slight_smile: I have shared your information with our internal team that manages these request. They will be in contact soon. Thanks!

@JoiConverse I am also in need of the SOC 2 Report PDF. Could you please send it here too?

@christiaan1 I have also shared your information with our internal team. :slight_smile:

Hey @JoiConverse I am also in need of the report. Is it only available upon request? (for future note)

@andrew46 Your request for the SOC2 doc has been submitted also. Thanks :slight_smile:

Hello, my org also requires NewRelic’s current SOC2 report. Is there a more appropriate channel to request these in the future?

Hi @jasa,

Welcome to the Community! I have submitted your request, please be on the lookout for an email from the team directly.

Hi there,

My organisation is interested in getting of NewRelic’s current SOC2 please.

Hello

I would like to obtain the New Relic’s latest SOC2 Type 2 Report.

Thank you

Hi @paul69 and @glemus,

I have submitted the SOC2 request for you. Please be on the lookout for an email from the team directly.

Howdy I also need that report, do we have that in The UI for download?

Hello @isantos -

Unfortunately, those are not available in the UI. However, I have filed a request with your account team sho should be in touch with that for you.

Hi @tpaul1,

I have not received any correspondence regarding our SOC2 request.
Is there anyone I can reach out to directly in this regard?

We really need this report as we want to start implementing New Relic to our infrastructure.

Hi @paul69 :wave: - I have opened a new case on your behalf. One of our support agents will be in touch very shortly via email. They will direct your request to the appropriate team. Apologies for the delay! Thank you!

1 Like

Hi! I am also looking for New Relic’s SOC2 report. Can you please add instruction on how to receive this document (and also in the future)?

Hey there @team-dev,

I have created a case with our accounts team on your behalf to help facilitate your request. Please keep an eye out for an email from them shortly.

Let us know if we can help with anything else. Have a great day!

This topic was automatically closed after 264 days. New replies are no longer allowed.