Console exception after login

Hi,

When i attempt to login to newrelic from the login page i get a blank page as below

And when i see the console logs, it gives

I was able to login 5 minutes ago until i got this suddenly.
This behavior is constant across any device or browser.

Regards
Sharjil

1 Like

Hello, we’ve been having the same issue. Neither me nor any of my colleagues can use the Web UI and are getting the same JS errors.

Same experience here. Neither me nor any of my colleagues can access your web UI. Is there an ETA on getting this fixed?

Hi - there seems to be a EU wide outage currently.

https://status.newrelic.com/

Hi @numan , @darren.smith2, and @sharjil.shaikh -

@darren.smith2 is correct - We are currently experiencing a service interruption which relates to your issue. We will update status.newrelic.com as we work to resolve this issue.

Thank you for your patience.

1 Like

Same on our side. Nothing works. We are in the EU region

Thanks for the update @mat7 - We are currently experiencing a service interruption which relates to your issue. We will update status.newrelic.com as we work to resolve this issue.

Thank you for your patience while we worked through this on our end! Please be advised that this issue has now been resolved and further details can be found at status.newrelic.com.

If you are still experiencing unexpected behavior, please try refreshing affected pages. If after refreshing, you are still experiencing unexpected behavior, let us know what you see.