Create chart considering values from different time windows

Telemetry Data Platform Question Template

I try to migrate complex query from Azure AppInsight to NRQL.

The form of NRQL query is in the current semi-state as follows:
SELECT filter(sum(duration), WHERE item LIKE 'X') / filter(sum(duration), WHERE item LIKE 'X' AND {... **here it is necessary to get a item from the time 15 minutes back e.g. handling with timestamp** ...}) FROM log WHERE app = 'Y' SINCE 30 minutes ago

The primary goal is to obtain information about the growth rate of the variable monitored. The share of values from two time windows should be used for this. Ideally, it can be subsequently also grouped according to the “app” variable.

Original Kusto query I am trying to re engineered contains join statement which is not accessible in NRQL.

The goal of query is also indicated on the schema attached.

I try to migrate complex query from Azure AppInsight to NRQL.

The form of NRQL query is in the current semi-state as follows:
SELECT filter(sum(duration), WHERE item LIKE 'X') / filter(sum(duration), WHERE item LIKE 'X' AND {... **here it is necessary to get a item from the time 15 minutes back e.g. handling with timestamp** ...}) FROM log WHERE app = 'Y' SINCE 30 minutes ago

The primary goal is to obtain information about the growth rate of the variable monitored. The share of values from two time windows should be used for this. Ideally, it can be subsequently also grouped according to the “app” variable.

Original Kusto query I am trying to re engineered contains join statement which is not accessible in NRQL.

The goal of query is also indicated on the schema attached.

Hi @tech221

Sorry about the delay in answering you here.

I’m wondering if you are still looking for this information?

thanks

Rodrigo

Maybe latestrate( ) can get you there.