Create page with dashboard api

Hi everyone i need create page in a dashboard but in documentation of dashboard api https://docs.newrelic.com/docs/insights/insights-api/manage-dashboards/insights-dashboard-api not specified how create , additional dashboards list api ignore dashboard that contains pages and not show me

thank your answers

1 Like

Hi @jgaona! Thanks for getting in touch with New Relic, and apologies for the delay in responding.

While the Dashboard API does support dashboards in New Relic One, it does not support dashboards with multiple pages yet. I know there’s work happening on this right now, but I can’t say when it will be officially implemented. In the meantime, you can use the New Relic UI to work around this limitation.

That said, I’m happy to take this down as a feature request! Is there any other detail you’d like to include on your use case? Please don’t hesitate to let me know.

Thanks! :smile_cat:

4 Likes

Thanks for you answer @maggiesummers

1 Like

We are working on the NR1 dashboards API that will have pages support. We expect to release for general availability around Jan 2021

3 Likes

Thanks, this is really promising to hear.

Currently, we’re already leveraging various API endpoints to create and update several dashboards in bulk. It’d be ideal to implement support for dashboard pages as well to get more out of the tooling.

Feel free to reach out if there’s an opportunity for early-access/beta-testing with regards to the roll-out of this feature.

Hi,

Is this still due for January? Do you have a more specific date?

Thanks

is there any update on the eta? this would really help us!

Looks like this has been raised as a request for the Terraform provider as well.

1 Like