Creating Alerts

Hey Team,
I am working on creating Alerts for one of the application and when I tried to filter the application by it’s name, I have noticed one thing that my application is not listed there.
Is there any steps I need to take to add my app there?
Thanks.

Hello @sjadhav2

Thank you for reaching out to us. Can you please share a permalink and documentation that you are following? I’m happy to review it for you.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Regards,

I currently using New Relic for my Organization. Not sure if permalink can work, also don’t want to share this on public platform.

Hi @sjadhav2

Thanks for reaching back out.

Please note the permalink is only accessible by New Relics. If you are not still not comfortable is sharing it on the post, please feel free to directly messaging it to me.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

I have sent you a personal message.

Hello @sjadhav2

Thank you for providing the required information, the dcody and I have been reviewing this and is possible to see that when we go to create alerts and choose like as example integration (see images attached) no any personal data shared, I can see the integrations showing there for possible alerts creation.

I know you mentioned the application, can you please share which documentation you are following and which application are you trying to create an alert on would be which section on the alerts dashboard?

Hello @sjadhav2

Thank you for providing the required information. @dcody and I were reviewing this together, as you can see on the image attached when selecting integration we can see some integration showing for possible alert creation.

• Can you please, let us know which alert type are you working on that is not showing your application?
  • Which application is not showing up for you when trying to create an alert?

Please do not hesitate to contact me in case of any additional queries or issues. I will be happy to help you.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Kind regards,