Creditcard transaction failed, payment declined

Hello!

We’ve been receiving these emails about a failed transaction for the two weeks. We’ve changed the credit card from the original to a new one to check if it was perhaps due to the card itself that the payment was declined. However, even after we’ve changed the credit card, the payment still seems to fail and we don’t know what is causing it or what is going on.

Could this perhaps be a problem in the side of NewRelic? The cards are both valid, and 2 years before the expiration date, the original card just stopped working out of the blue.

Please advise on what we should do in order to resolve this.

Kind regards,
Erik

Hello,

We’re experiencing the same problem. After two weeks of missed payment notifications, and changing the credit card twice, our account has now been set back to a lite version and we’re unable to pay.

Even when clicking the Pay Now button, the page shows a blank and we are unable to solve the issue.

Both creditcards are perfectly fine, we checked.

This is currently disrupting out business and we’re unable to get this sorted.

Kindly advise.

Kind regards,
Erik

Hey there @erik.van.der.valk,

Welcome to the community and congratulations on your first post! I have taken your same question from the other post and merged it here since you had asked the same thing.

It looks like you are having a similar billing issue. I have filed a case with our billing team to help get to the bottom of this and sort it out for you. Please keep an eye out for an email from them shortly.

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else and we will be more than happy to help. I hope you have a great day!

We experience the same issue. Is there news from your billing team about this topic?

Hi @newrelic351,

Welcome to the community, I hope you are well. Its great to see your first post in the community.

I have gone ahead and created a case on your behalf with the billing team, they will be sure to reach out soon.

Should you need any further support, please do reach out.

We have the same issue.

HI @pionect,

Great to see your first post in the community, hope you had an amazing day.

I have gone ahead and created a case on your behalf with the Billing team, they will be sure to reach out soon, via email.

Looking forward to seeing more posts in the future from you. If you need any further support please so reach out.

Hello!

We are still having problems with our credit card payment from March and have reached out several times. We haven’t received any replies to our emails on the previous support case. Hence we’re trying to get in touch with you through the community again.

We have a case with number #00035525 but received a single reply saying the problem is the PSD2 validation. The bank is not allowed to approve transactions manually so according to European law you need to make the PSD2 validation available or we need to pay by bank transfer.

We’ve sent this in response to the case but got no response. This was several weeks ago.

We see a lot of similar complaints in this community, even on this thread. Are you working on making the PSD2 validation available for your European customers? What would be the next steps to get this problem resolved.

Hope to hear from you soon, thank you!

Hello,

Same issue here. Because of mandatory PSD2 validation (goes for ALL credit cards within the EU) we are receiving payment failed messages on a daily basis.

Either we need a method to provide this validation, or we should be able to pay by invoice / bank transfer.

Hope to hear about this soon, thanks.

Hey there @vincent.hornikx,

I have created a case with our billing team to help you resolve this error. I appreciate your patience while we work to support you. Please keep an eye out for an email from the team shortly and let us know if there is anything else we can help with. Have a great day!

Our credit card on the file is failing too for new relic subscription payments.

@newrelic please sort this

Hi @itwebmaster

Thank you for reaching out, I hope you are well.

I have gone ahead and created a case on your behalf with the accounts team, they will be able to support on you resolving this issue.

Please note they will reach out via email.

Should you have any further questions please do reach out!

Hello, we face a similar issue. However, our credit card does not need additional approval (it is not mandatory for business credit cards!).

Our card works well with other services, so there is no issue on our side and no intention to switch to a different payment method.

Will you solve this?

Hi @reverse

I hope you are having a great Tuesday. Welcome to the community, congrats on your first post!

I have created a case on your behalf with the accounts team. They will be able to support you on this, please note they will reach out via email.

Should you have any updates, please reach out.