Dang new relic is janky the last few days

Dashboards not working, app not working, can’t login to the site, ugh. This is the second day now New Relic has been of mixed value. I know stuff goes down, so my frustration is limited right now, just have not been able to use New Relic the past few days due to the outages.

Thank you for your patience while we worked through this on our end. This issue is now resolved. Please find more detail at status.newrelic.com.

If you are still experiencing unexpected behavior, please try refreshing affected pages and let us know what you are continuing to see.

One issue I’m still seeing - dashboards on the apple tv app are not properly rendering. Previously the layout matched the web version of the dashboard. Now widgets are missing from the apple tv app. I’ve completely restarted the apple TV and the app several times, with no luck.

I tried logging out of the app and now it won’t even let me login with the 4 digit code in the app. I enter the code and nothing happens.

@josh_newrelic1 After reviewing with our support team this would not be related to the issues New Relic was experiencing earlier. Further troubleshooting is needed.

Got it… what further troubleshooting are we looking at?

Yeah all of the graphs and tables are gone from my apple tv dashboards.

I’m seeing the same in the insights app for the iphone :-/

@josh_newrelic1 Our support team will review your case and offer help when they are able. It might also be possible that other community members have experienced this behavior and will be able to provide further insights. Thanks for your patience :slight_smile:

Hey Joi

Any update on this? Thanks :slight_smile:

@josh_newrelic1 I don’t have an update. I did ask our support team though to weigh in.