Download on the App Store    Android App on Google play

New Relic Insights App for iOS

Download on the App Store

Learn more

Close icon

Dark Theme for Insights Dashboards and Data Apps

feature-request
faq

This is just more of a Cosmetic thing really, but it is worth considering the option of having a darker theme for the Insights UI(something that is easy on the eyes), when you have a giant dashboard right next to you with all the bright colors flickering. If we have it already, how do i enable it?

Hey there! There is actually a Dark mode for Insights dashboards. To reveal the button, put the dashboard into fullscreen mode by clicking the expansion arrows in the upper right. Then you’ll see a lightbulb button. Clicking that button will toggle the view that you’re in between light and dark modes.

I noticed that this wasn’t easily discoverable in our documentation, and we’ll work on fixing that, so thanks for bringing that to our attention!

thanks Alexis,

It seems to be what i was looking for. works on Data apps as well, but the fullscreen allows only one Tab at a time.

Nice hidden feature! But dark mode could use a bit of enhancements see image example

I love Dark mode from the browser but we really need to get this implemented on the Mobile/Tablet Apps. It would be a huge battery saver.