Dashboard export from UI to Terraform HCL

Hello,
I look forward to using the New Relic Terraform provider for provisioning our dashboards and alerts.
I like that I can set up an alert (policy) and export it easily as Terraform HCL (View as Code option) with some minor tweaks. However, I miss that option for Dashboards and widgets (or could not find one).
Is there an automated or semi-automatic way to convert Dashboard from JSON format to HCL format, or just export it directly from UI to terraform? Building it from scratch seems like a nightmare for the number of dashboards and widgets we have.
Thanks!

Hi @jka

Thanks for reaching out, I hope you are well.

To my understanding the only way to achieve this is via JSON or PDF. Please see Import, export, add, and share dashboards and charts for additional guidance.

Its important to note that New Relic is using to import data not export data, which is why it cant be used to export to other UIs.

I hope this was helpful, should you have any questions or updates please do reach out.

Also if this helped resolve the issue please consider selecting the Solution ( How to Use the Official Solution Checkbox )option below this post.