Delete account please

Hi, how can I delete my account? my ID is 2855724.

from this page (https://rpm.newrelic.com/accounts/2855724/products) I can’t delete the account.

thanks

Hi @daniele.zoccarato I’ll DM you some information on this. :slight_smile:

Hi @JoiConverse,
I, too, would like to delete my account. Would you (or anyone else for that matter) be able to help me with this?
Kerri Nussbaum

Thanks @kerrin - Stepping in for @JoiConverse here. Be on the lookout for a message from us!

1 Like

I need to delete my account as well.

Hi @lvolkert someone from our account team will be in contact soon to work this out with you.

I have several accounts that are no longer being used that I would like to delete. May I know the secret, too? :slight_smile:

No secret @jtrull just some things can’t be discussed in the public space, especially around account information :slight_smile:

In that case, @JoiConverse, would you have someone from the account team contact me as well?

@jtrull I will be DM to get more context around your issue before looping in the account team.

For future community members that are reading this thread please feel free to DM directly regarding deleting your account. This step ensures that I am providing our account team with as much information as possible so that the appropriate next steps can been determined. Thanks :slight_smile:

I’d like my account deleted, too @JoiConverse

@peter19 I have reached out to our Support team and they will be reaching out to you shortly to assist you with this issue.

I would like to delete too. I have two accounts on the same email and it’s getting annoying having to verify my email each time to login.

1 Like

I would like my account deleted also, thank you.

@justin26 I have reached out to our Accounts team and they will be reaching out to you shortly to assist you with this. @wearestartpoint I can see you have an open support ticket but if you need any other help, please let me know!

Hello,
I would also like to delete my account. Thank you

Hello, I have two accounts, one of which I’d like to delete. Could you please send me info on doing that as well? Thanks a lot!

@william.blondel78 and @jfriesen1 welcome to the community :slight_smile: I will loop our account team into your requests so that they can work this out for you. You should receive an email from them soon.

I need to delete my account. Please contact me.

@maria.matos I can see my colleague Joi has reached out to our Accounts team on your behalf. They will reach out to you shortly by email to assist you with this.