Delete account please

Could you delete our account please?

@takashi_relic I have done the same for you as well. Our accounts team will reach out to you soon by email to assist you with this!

I want to delete my account as I got two accounts for same email IDs.

@abimaran I have gone ahead and reached out to our accounts team and they will follow up with you by email to assist you with this.

1 Like

I would also like to delete my account as well please.

@kbrown4 I can see my colleague has reached out to our accounts team on your behalf. They will contact you shortly to assist you with this.

Hello,
I would like to delete one account from the 2 ones that are assigned to my email address.
Please dm me for email and account id details.

Thank you.

Please delete my account, as well.

@georgiana.puiu and @dennis.kopp84 I have informed our account management team of your requests. They will be in contact soon!

2 Likes

Hi, I would like to delete my account as well

@jameschuang13 Our account management team will be in contact with you soon to assist. Keep an eye out for an email from them.

Hi @nmcnamara, I’ll also like to delete my account

Please, delete my account as well.

Please delete my account too.

[Redacted by New Relic]

@fcallejon, @magnum.barbosa.rocha and @developer27
I have reached out to our account management team so that they can assist you with your request to have your account deleted. You should get an email from them soon. Thanks :slight_smile:

Hi,
Can you please delete my account?

Hi @infrastructure_biode, I have reached out to our account team to help you delete your account. They will reach out shortly by email.

Hi,

Please delete my account.

Thanks and regards,
Robert

@rhubinak I have done the same for you. Keep an eye out for an email from our account team.

Hello! I have 2 extraneous accounts attached to my email that I would like deleted.