Delete account please

Hi.
Please delete my account too.
Thank you.

Could you please delete my account?

Thank you,
Matt

@nmcnamara Please delete my account as well. Thank you.

@dtee @ian7 @matt54 & @zabo I’ve put in your requests with our accounts management team. Each of you should be receiving an email from them soon.

Please delete my account. Thank you in advance,

Please, delete my account. Thanks in advance.

Hi,

can you please delete my account, please?

Hi @pablo7 @soria.juan @deogracia, I have reached out to our account team for you and they will reach out by email soon to assist you with this.

I would like to delete my account as well. Kind of surprised you cannot do it.

I would like to delete my account as well.

@shaunburdick and @fxavier I have put in your request as well. You should get an email from our account team to follow up with next steps.

Hi @JoiConverse,

I’d like to delete my account as well.

Please delete my NewRelic account and all associated data. Thanks.

I tried to create a support ticket but couldn’t find a way. Please delete this account too. This is a duplicate account created by mistake.

@nemchenko.andrey @rohith.ravindran1 I have looped in our account team to assist with these request. Thanks!

Hi there. Can you please delete my account too? I do not longer need NewRelic. Thanks a lot!

Hi there. Can you please delete my account too? I do not longer need NewRelic. Thanks a lot!
Also, you need to understand this is a very frustrating process for the users. I can understand that you’d want the reason to know why people are leaving but having them go on the internet, find this portal and and then ask for account deletion doesn’t help your platform’s ease of use claim which if you don’t know is very important for a monitoring tool.

Hi @pa845 and @martin.haeusler, I have done the same for you and looped in our account team. They will reach out shortly by email to assist you.

Can you please delete my account too?

Hi @manolis09, no problem at all. Keep an eye out for an email from our account team.