Delete account thank you

Completely delete our account, please.

@lee23 I have gone ahead and reached out to our Accounts team on your behalf, They will be reaching out to you shortly by email to assist with this.

Can you delete my account as well please @nmcnamara. This is a legacy account I’m no longer using. Account ID is 13283

Hi @niero I can see that one on my colleagues has already reached out to you by email to assist you with deleting your account.

If you need help with anything else, please let me know!

Hi, I would like to completely delete my account. All the previous attempts failed
Thanks.

Hi @aaaa, I have done the same for you and our account team will reach out to you shortly by email to assist you with this.

Please delete my account

Please delete also my account!

Hi @jho2 @floryn90.linux, I have done the same for the both of you and our accounts team will be reaching out to you separately by email.

Hello, would you please delete my account? Thanks!

Please delete my accounts as well @nmcnamara.
Org account: https://rpm.newrelic.com/accounts/946530 and user account: https://rpm.newrelic.com/users/1129106

@nmcnamara Please delete my account too. Account id: 3000043
Thanks

@wfried @ocbs @tommaso.bartoli I have done the same for you and our support team will be reaching out to you by email to assist.

Please delete my account.

Hi @administrator9, I have done the same for you and our account team will reach out to you shortly by email.

Can you delete one of my accounts? (I somehow managed to have two under the same email address. Also, is this really the expected way to initiate an account deletion?)

Hi @timothy.cloninger, welcome to the Explorers Hub. I have initiated the same for you and our account team will reach out shortly. This is currently the only way to delete an account but our team will be able to make sure everything is done correctly for you.

Hi, can you delete my account as well. I accidentally created this account while one already existed and it’s leading to confusion when logging in.

1 Like

@sugat.poudel I’ve put in the request for you as well. You should get an email from our account team soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

please delete my account

1 Like