Deployment notifications not received in Slack

I have deployments getting logged via the v2 deployments.json API. I can see that they are getting logged as expected in APM.

I also have a Slack webhook configured in Integrations > Deployments, hoping to have a deployment notification sent to a channel. When I click “Send a test message”, it works. The message is received to the channel.

However, nothing is received in the Slack channel when a deployment gets logged through the API. I feel like either it’s broken or I’m missing some setting to glue the two things together.

Thanks

2 Likes

I am also facing this issue, Deployment is getting recorded but no notification is sent to Team’s channel. When I click “Send a test message”, it works. The message is received to the channel.
Please let me know the solution.

We are also having the same issue. Last deploy notification received in slack was from September 2nd but next deploy on September 7th and all subsequent deploys are correctly captured in NewRelic but weren’t send to Slack.

Hi @joe I hope you are doing well today!

Would you be able to send us a link to the notification channel/condition in question. Another thing that could help is around what time/timezone you believe the latest notification should’ve fired if things were working according to your plan.

Thanks and looking forward to hearing back!

Best,