New Relic for iOS or Android

Download on the App Store    Android App on Google play

New Relic Insights App for iOS

Download on the App Store

Learn more

Close icon

Didn't Received certification after achieving a passing grade

Hi Team,

I didn’t receive notification & Certificate within 24 hours after achieving a passing grade.

Could you please look into this on High priority & send the certification aspl.

Please find attached screenshot for achieving a passing grade.

looking forward to you…

Thanks & Regards,

Adv. Suryakant G Jadhav.

@adv.suryakant.jadhav I have direct messaged you about this :smiley:

Hi

I have also done the certification but i didn’t received.

Hey @mohanm.mathavan Issuing certifications is a manual process, so it can take some time, that said usually the wait time is below 3 days. @philweber should be able to check on that for you though.

Hi @RyanVeitch it’s already 3 days.

Hi, @mohanm.mathavan: We just issued the most recent batch of certificates, and yours was in it. (We show that you passed on 8 October, which is two days ago. :slightly_smiling_face:) Thanks for your patience!

Thanks Got it:smiley:

Hey Phil, Would be glad to receive the certificate. It has been 24 hours since I have completed the exam but have not received the certificate

Appreciate a quick reply

Thanks
Chandan

I never got the certificate for newrelic . I passed the exam 1 week back on 16th Oct. my mail ID from which I appeared “redacted by admins” I have completed the exam on my 3rd attempt ( which is within <3 attempts).

I am attaching the snapshot

@chandan.choudhury - Thanks for following up here. Hopefully @philweber can help with that :smiley:

Hi, @chandan.choudhury: I apologize for the delay. All pending certificates have been issued; you should have received yours. Thank you!

Thanks @philweber for the prompt reply