New Relic for iOS or Android

Download on the App Store    Android App on Google play

New Relic Insights App for iOS

Download on the App Store

Learn more

Close icon

Disable high security mode

highsecurity

Hi, i enabled high security mode in my account in order to vanish a warning message about deprecated non-ssl connections. The result was my app not sending custom parameters and the other apps that reports to the same account and have disabled ssl not reporting any information at all. Please, can you disable high security mode in my account and give me some support about this warning message?

“Support for non-SSL connections to New Relic is deprecated and will be removed in future agent versions. For more information, check out our community forum post or contact support. To view all affected apps in your account, please visit the SSL upgrade page.”

Thank you!

Nicolas

Hey @nicolas.deciancio! No problem—we will need to discuss some secure account info, so let me connect you with our Support Engineering team.

Hang tight and look out for my email. :blush:

Hi, i enabled high security mode in my account .now i want to disabled high security mode .
please help.

Thank you!

Deepak

@temprarory1947 - We’ll need to get you into a support ticket for that. Watch out in your emails for that ticket :smiley: