Discussions broken?

Unable to read discussion thread :frowning:

https://discuss.newrelic.com/t/ruby-deployment-not-recorded-forbidden
and the result is:

Oops

The software powering this discussion forum encountered an unexpected problem. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Detailed information about the error was logged, and an automatic notification generated. We'll take a look at it.

No further action is necessary. However, if the error condition persists, you can provide additional detail, including steps to reproduce the error, by posting a discussion topic in the site's feedback category.

Thanks for the heads up @dev233 - We did some maintenance last night and it seems to have affected some percentage of topics. We’re aware of this issue and working on a resolution. I apologize for the trouble and we will update you as soon as this is resolved.

I have also noticed that most of the new notifications on your profile are not opening the posts either. Screen message:

Sorry, we couldn’t load that topic, possibly due to a connection problem. Please try again. If the problem persists, let us know.

2 Likes

Thanks for that update @stefan_garnham

1 Like

Hey folks! We just implemented a fix that should make all topics viewable again, but if you are running into any strange behavior @stefan_garnham and @dev233, I would appreciate it if you could please share.

2 Likes

Thanks. Works fine now! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Excellent! Sorry for the disruption!

I have had a mooch around the site using different links and uncovered no issues. Thanks for getting this resolved everyone :+1:

1 Like

Thanks @stefan_garnham, a great help as always! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like