New Relic for iOS or Android

Download on the App Store    Android App on Google play

New Relic Insights App for iOS

Download on the App Store

Learn more

Close icon

Email Alerts are not going out

• Please describe what are you seeing:

Group Email is not receiving any new relic alerts.

• How does this differ from what were you expecting to see?

All emails should receive a new relic alert as long as they are in a  notification channel.

• If you aren’t seeing expected alert or data, please provide a link to the incident or violation (policy, condition, data app etc.)

Here is the Notification Channel --> https://alerts.newrelic.com/accounts/2182512/channels/2710964

Our team had added *@newrelic.com to the allowed domains list, but we still do not receive an email.

Any suggestions on what may be causing this issue?

Hi @ynieves, I’m seeing that we received a hard bounce from your email distribution list on 9/25 for the following reason:

Delivery restriction check failed because the sender was not authenticated when sending to this group

Following that, this email address was placed on our suppression list.

It’s possible that a notification may have gone out before the inbox was properly configured to authenticate all New Relic domains. Either way, I’ve removed it from our suppression list – let me know if you’re able to receive notifications now. (If not, I’ll check our logs again to see if there’s anything further I could provide to help.)

@jeffrey_s that did the trick, I am able to received notifications now. Thank you!

You’re welcome, @ynieves!