Error Stack Trace Disappeared

I can’t find the Error with Stack Trace on the new NewRelic One menu. How do I access it? I have the free account.

Hey @rdaniels Here’s a quick gif I just recorded, you can access Errors through the link in the left side nav bar, or by hitting the Error rate chart title. From there click one of the error traces to see a stack trace.

1 Like

Thanks Ryan, I get a JavaScript error when I click on the error, I can’t get the stack trace. I’m using Chrome 84.0.4147.105 , it says it’s the latest build!

nr-loader-spa-current.min.js:1 Uncaught Error: For a Filter with =, != operators, value must be a number or a string.

api___New_Relic_One|690x380

@rdaniels Can I get a link to that page to check out the JS error and whether or not I get it too here on Firefox?

Only NR staff and those users in your accounts will have access to the link.

1 Like

tried clearing browser cache, still getting that error. here’s the link https://one.newrelic.com/launcher/nr1-core.explorer?pane=eyJuZXJkbGV0SWQiOiJzbGljZXItZGljZXIuYXBtLWVycm9ycyIsImVudGl0eUlkIjoiTWprNE1UazJmRUZRVFh4QlVGQk1TVU5CVkVsUFRud3lOak0yTWpBNCJ9&sidebars[0]=eyJuZXJkbGV0SWQiOiJucjEtY29yZS5hY3Rpb25zIiwiZW50aXR5SWQiOiJNams0TVRrMmZFRlFUWHhCVUZCTVNVTkJWRWxQVG53eU5qTTJNakE0Iiwic2VsZWN0ZWROZXJkbGV0Ijp7Im5lcmRsZXRJZCI6InNsaWNlci1kaWNlci5hcG0tZXJyb3JzIn19&platform[accountId]=298196&platform[timeRange][duration]=86400000&platform[$isFallbackTimeRange]=false

same error in firefox - i’m on a macbook if that matters

It looks like it’s just that one project, just checked a different project and I can click and get the stack trace ! spree_jupiterbike___spree_jupiterbike___New_Relic_One_and_Error_Stack_Trace_Disappeared_-Support__Full-Stack_Observability__FSO____Application_Performance_Monitoring-_New_Relic_Explorers_Hub|690x334

That is a very interesting turn of events @rdaniels - I’ll get this over to our teams and see what we can dig up.

1 Like

Thanks, let me know if they can find a fix. It’s just that 1 project, but it would be nice to be able to see stack trace on it. Just tested again this morning and it’s still giving me that JS error

Hi @rdaniels just following up to say that we’re still working on your request and will update as soon as we can. Thank you for your patience :slight_smile: