New Relic for iOS or Android

Download on the App Store    Android App on Google play

New Relic Insights App for iOS

Download on the App Store

Learn more

Close icon

Explorers Hub Treasure Hunt

Hope this is what you were looking for, for #11

You nailed it @lbrody! We can debate whether or not Loki is an actual villain in some other online forum. :wink:

1. image

3 image

4 image

5 image

6 image

7 image

9 image

11 image

12 image

I love any Garfield reference @tywhite. Well done!

Misunderstood, not villainous :smiley:

This wasn’t part of the treasure hunt, but thought it might be a cool thing to add here since it’s new and several people at my organization are interested in using outlier detection alerts.

Combining to save multiple posts -
1, 2, & 3)

a) NR Products,
b) Baseline (bottom right)
c) Cats Rule - Actually Vader > Cats

c - revisted) Fine, here’s a cat.

1. Slack

2. Plaid AppDex
    plaid

3. JS Errors

4. Front End vs. Back End

5. Key Transaction Alert Condition - This a performance alert that more often than not indicates a slowdown on our sites.
    crit_perf

6. User - Villain
    User_Pref

7. NR Diag - all is well.
    nr_diag

8. Pirate Pun
    scurvy

:sunglasses:

imagen

These pirate jokes are great, but I lost it with this one. This is easily my favourite! :joy:

LOOK AT THAT FACE…IT’S SO FLUFFY!!!

Well played @durante. That cat needs a boop, pronto!

Thanks. Not sure If I got 5 correct already. I’d like that badge and sticker :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Not sure if applies to any clue, but felt so proud I could install the agent on our BlueCloud server to monitor infrastructure that I had the need to share…

Cheers…where everybody knows your name! (8)

Extra credit points for you @durante! We’ll be in touch to get some swag sent your way next week!

An afternoon well spent!

This was a joint effort between at few people so if there’s a couple of mugs going we’ be greatful!

Amazing @adam.mcdonald :smiley:

What a successful and fun Treasure Hunt! @adam.mcdonald @durante @jfry @jbiggley @tywhite @lbrody @ian.hodgetts @cgambrell @kapilkumar.jain @zackm << Thank you so much for participating and posting your screenshots! You have all received your badges for being awesome treasure hunters, and those of you who qualify for mugs: they should be on their way.

We hope to do more of these initiatives in the future, so be on the lookout! :blush:

Thanks again!